Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Road to Nowhere

I checked my calendar on the computer. Yup, it's January. It's also 65 degrees in Connecticut. Or, it was yesterday. This morning it was 56 degrees. Global warming, anyone?

I go to Pennsylvania tomorrow for my interview on Friday. I have been smacked with a raging sinus infection, so that should be a nice touch to my first impression. Animal is feeling better, though, so the drive home should be a little more pleasant than it would have been a week ago.

Clinton and McCain. Interesting. I love a good political race. I like McCain (for a Republican-sorry, Dad). He's the least offensive on the Republican ticket to me. I can't wait to barb my dad on the whole turn of events. We don't ever see eye to eye on politics, and the exchange is usually fun.

Have a good few days, people. I'll let you know how things go south. If you want to read about a happy camper in the meantime, check out my BFF's posts about her new outlook (http://jessica213.blogspot.com/) on life. Love it. It's great to see someone deserving be happy. It's been a long time coming and few deserve it more. You go girl.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you're so sweet!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Damselfly said...

Hope it went well today (Friday)!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Thanks so much, Damselfly!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home