Thursday, December 06, 2007

One More Time

An addendum to the post below. Then again, my other student afflicted with the same problem had crazy swings between total delusions of grandeur and complete and utter self-doubt. One minute he was related to the Prince of Somewhere (I can't remember..Bali?) and was in line for the throne and the next minute he admittedly couldn't get out of his own way. So this poor bastard can't help himself, I'm sure. He likely has no idea what he said to me and blowing our meeting off was completely inappropriate.

I'm clearly obsessed with it. I feel bad for him and wish I could get through to him and help him.

Is it a sign of my own craziness that I found myself humming the song that Animal's toy vacuum plays? I think it might be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home