Thursday, October 25, 2007

You're My Best Friend

I heart my BBF. She talks me down from stupid shit ALL. THE. TIME. She is the one person in life that understands my ridiculous fears. The one person that understands that puking is, in fact, the end of the world. The one person that knows I'm smart, but gets the fact that the shit that comes out of my mouth does not always reflect it. She reminds me continually that I need to have more confidence in myself. She listens to me bitch, moan, cry, whine, and wallow. And then gives me great advice and a dose of much-needed reality. She totally missed her calling as a therapist. She is one of the few people I can take my mouth filter off with and not regret it. I miss her on an hourly basis. Everyone should have a friend like her. I'm so lucky. She rocks. Give your best friend a squeeze today.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL WEEPY NOW!

And, uh, you have talked me off of more than one ledge in the past 10 years.

Sigh. I miss you, too. I'm sad that I am missing my niece's milestones (except for that puking stuff). I'm still not used to not talking to you every single day, 4 times a day.

You're my best friend, too.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my BFF hasn't spoken to me in over a year. it kills me every day.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home