Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Core

The title has nothing to do with the post. I heard it yesterday. It's one of my favorite Eric Clapton tunes and it's been running through my brain.

Say a prayer to whatever God you believe in for me, please. I have been vomiting with the accompanying nastiness all day. Animal is scheduled for her ear tube surgery on Tuesday. Please pray this is either non-communicable food poisoning or neither she nor my husband catches it. Please, please, please. I tried to pass it off as morning sickness all day, afraid that if I spoke the words "stomach bug," someone else would immediately catch it. But, I don't think it is.

On a happier front, I got my second trimester ultrasound yesterday. #2 looks great. Everything present that should be, nothing that shouldn't be. The doctor said I have the same chances of having a child with chromosomal damage as a 20 year old. Glad something in my body still works like a 20 year old.

2 Comments:

Blogger Damselfly said...

Aw, I hope you feel better! So many things going on at once ... I hope you get a break.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh noes!!!! SO so so sorry. Jeez.

I didn't know you guys had made the decision about the tubes. Lord.

Call me when you stop hurling.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home