Saturday, May 31, 2008

How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)


My BFF (http://jessica213.blogspot.com/), who also set me up with this blog, bestowed this very thoughtful award on me on her own blog, after one of our mutually favorite bloggers of all time (http://redstapler23.blogspot.com/) passed it along to her. And, no, I still don't know how to post the link as anything by the URL.
Jessica is one of the wittiest women I know, who possesses a unique combination of liberal feminist, intellectual giantry, and raunchy girl-down-the-block that all the boys want to get with and all the girls want to hang with. Check her out if for nothing else than the unbelievable photos she posts as the banner on the top of her blog.
Although I have never met SUEB0B, her blog puts forth someone who is smart, hysterical, thoughtful, thought-provoking, and determined to make the world around her a better place not simply be being in it, but by being an active participant. We need more women like these two, folks. Not women who spend their days in full-cat mode, living to cut one another down, hoping their hair looks better than the woman in the next cubicle over, spreading viscous rumors in hopes of destroying someone else's good fortune or hard work. Check them both out. Their blogs make my day a little better each time I tune in.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats for the award!

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Term Papers said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

simply dropping by to say hey

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I
will be waiting for your further post thank you once again.


my web-site cheapest health insurance

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other, slightly less tiring approach on how to get pregnant fast is to use an ovulation detector to determine when you are ovulating.
This eBook is an information congested publication that brings positive approach to some women by helping them conceive immediately.
http://pregnancyhelper.in/fertility-statistics.html

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home