Sunday, September 09, 2007

Feeling Better Every Day

Animal is recovering. Man, I hate puke. No one likes it, but I detest it. My husband is all like "so what if she throws up again?" I'm all like "HOLY CRAP, SHE'S THROWING UP AGAIN!!!!" He has no problem cleaning vomit up from the carpet, my hair, the toys. I gag and gag and gag. She seems better today. Say a prayer that no one else catches it.

I have so much work to do that I feel like someone is sitting on my chest. So I thought I'd blog instead.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

Well, it sounds like you possible gave it to her.

Puke avoided on this end, but I still feel kinda blah. WTF? It's not winter yet!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

I likely did give it to her. That thought horrifies me, of course.

VERY glad to hear the puke was avoided on your end. Seriously-it's SEPTEMBER!!!! What is January going to be like?

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home