Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Velvet Underground

Okay. There is a totally weird morning sub-culture that hangs out at Panera's. Who knew? I am such a recluse that I am not accustomed to sitting somewhere for a long period (is an hour a long period?) of time by myself, nursing an iced coffee and doing schoolwork in public. I keep waiting for someone to ask me to leave or keep eating. There should be rules posted somewhere. Or I shouldn't leave the house. Or be equipped with a sign saying "BEWARE-SOCIALLY AWKWARD" on my chest.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

LoL - at least you know what Panera's is AND have been to one. I see signs that say "Panera Bread" but I don't really think it's a bakery - is that what you're talking about?

Thank you for the comment on my blog, it was a very nice compliment. I also happen to love love love the subject of music! :P

11:09 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

It is a cafe, sort of. Coffee, rockin' bagels, sandwiches/soups. QUITE tasty, I have to say. Their decaf iced coffee is like crack.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home