Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Summertime



I apologize once again for the long hiatus. Millie has been sick for over two weeks, which transformed into an ear infection. I don't want to see a fever on my baby girl again for a long long time. She was absolutely pathetic and I felt absolutely useless. My poor little pumpkin. She's starting to feel better, thank God.




She came down with it right before we journeyed to Maryland for a family vacation we gave to my parents for Christmas. My poor husband did, too. We had one good day of vacation and then the two of them were miserable, but good sports. I sat up with her on the couch every night so she could breathe, thinking about family, summer, and how good my life is. More on that when I can form a more coherent thought. This is the clan.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home