Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Say My Name

You may (or may not) have noticed-I changed the name of my blog. I was feeling a little censored knowing that if you searched my maiden name + my married name, it brought you to a post about the Christmas chaos we experienced at my parents' house this year. It wasn't particularly crass or snide, which I often am, but I'd feel bad if someone I love read it and took offense. Hopefully the name change will help. This blog turned from a wonderful idea my best friend had to help me have a place to post lovely things about and pictures of my daughter into a place for me to vent when I realized that no one in my family, including my own husband, had any interest in reading it. Which actually works well for me.



It's almost midnight and I have to be up in 5 hours and most likely will be up in 4 with a certain Millie sticking her finger up my nose to wake me up for playtime. Have a good night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home